Sunday, June 6, 2010

Latest Lust: Alexander Wang & Chanel 5018 glasses

Ok, so summer's officially here. I can feel my hair getting all pouffy & extremely unpredictable.
What's the first thing that pops up in my summer shopping list, a new pair of shades!
Rayban aviators & wayfarers are practically on everyone these days....makes me feel like they are the only styles sold...
Here are my fave shades for the summer.

Check out the Alexander Wang sunglasses for Linda Farrow only sold on "Opening Ceremony"
I love both the shape, the metal edges & the zipper details:)


My second coveted shades are the "Chanel 5018".
They are from SS2007, so they stopped making them a while ago.

The Chanel Half Tint 5018 sunglasses are one of the most popular pair of shades Chanel has put out to date

I love round glasses, very Hepburn/Lennon-esque, well these are big & they have the half tinted glass which i love.
They officially retailed for 400$ in 2007, but these days on ebay , you can find originals for as much as 3,000$!
And offcoarse when the demand is high & the price is higher, china comes to the rescue.
So beware of all the knochoff Chanel 5018 shades online.









No comments: